Gothica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gothica

An online rpg, Set in a European city. By day human and humanoid creature go about their lives. Night brings the real city life to the fore front. Creatures of all natures fight for control of the city.From back alley deals to straight out war.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Rule Regarding Character Sheets

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Rule Regarding Character Sheets Empty
PostSubject: New Rule Regarding Character Sheets   New Rule Regarding Character Sheets Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:05 pm

After a discussion with the man that plays Genocide, we have decided that ALL character sheets MUST have the character's age stated on there. No more Unknown ages. Please, if you're going to take the time to create a character, at least give him/her an age. We don't want the ones that put Unknown there next to age being able to take claim to being older than anyone else since no one else is going to know that particular character's age.

This is a two week notice. All character sheets, regardless of how long you have been registered for the site, MUST have the age stated on them. NO MORE UNKNOWN AGES. Also, at the end of the two weeks, if any character sheet (the ones that have Unknown next to the Age) are found unaltered, that character and the character sheet will be deleted. I do believe we are being fair here since those that have Unknown next to their age have two weeks to correct the problem. If there is a problem with this new addition to the rules, you can PM either myself or the one that plays Genocide about the new rule.

The two weeks end on 10/20/2010.

~R (the player of Jubei)

Quick note, no replies to this please, just PMs if you have an issue with the new rule.

Last edited by Jubei Kazuma on Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

New Rule Regarding Character Sheets Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rule Regarding Character Sheets   New Rule Regarding Character Sheets Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:25 pm

All right people, two days to go before those with unknown ages are deleted. If you don't want to get deleted fix the ages or PM me with when you'll have the age fixed so I won't delete you. Otherwise, you're getting deleted at the end of the two days that are left.
Back to top Go down

New Rule Regarding Character Sheets
Page 1 of 1