Gothica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gothica

An online rpg, Set in a European city. By day human and humanoid creature go about their lives. Night brings the real city life to the fore front. Creatures of all natures fight for control of the city.From back alley deals to straight out war.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Race Has Emerged From The Darkness

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Race Has Emerged From The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: A Race Has Emerged From The Darkness   A Race Has Emerged From The Darkness Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:13 pm

The Demon

(Winged or Non-winged)

A demon (or daemon, dæmon, daimon from Greek: δαίμων daimōn) is a supernatural being that is generally described as a malevolent spirit. In Christian terms demons are generally understood as fallen angels, formerly of God

I have been thinking about this for some time now. I wanted this world to be a bit more balanced we have vampires and lycans enemies of each other. Now I brought in demons another good race to be bad or good. But to match the Faes, Now its even. So no one can say my race is better or stronger each race has a weakness. So everyone enjoy. More stuff will be added of them soon...
Back to top Go down
Valirea
Admin
Valirea

Number of posts : 126
Race : Succubus/Werewolf
Registration date : 2009-02-20

A Race Has Emerged From The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Race Has Emerged From The Darkness   A Race Has Emerged From The Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:57 am

Demons tend to stay to the more warmer areas, the cold slows them. They dislike churches, but crosses do not harm them. Mordern weapons can hurt them, but cause no lasting demage. Like the weres with silver or feas and cold iron, only a special metal can harm them to cause slow healing or death. This metal is known as Obsidian based. Rare to find, harder to craft.

Powers:

Cause fear (weak willed)
Control flames (older demons)
Telekinesis (smaller objects)
Phasing

~D~
Back to top Go down
https://gothica.forumotion.com

A Race Has Emerged From The Darkness
Page 1 of 1